PerniciousLaw

Waitlist 2017

2 hours ago, 3rdGenLawStudent said:

Good news: I finally heard from UOttawa to tell me they've received my withdrawal. My application shows it has been Cancelled. Hope this helps someone  

I wonder who is up next???

• Like 1

10 hours ago, inflex said:

You need to be patient. Everyone is in the same boat 

• Like 1

Just logged onto my UOzone today and my file went from numbered waitlist --> under evaluation. I called the school and the person who answered said there had been a decision on my file. I asked her if she could confirm it but she mentioned she could not over the phone but since I was on the waitlist, there's really only 1 thing that could happen! But #19 will be getting an offer soon :)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, abanans said:

Just logged onto my UOzone today and my file went from numbered waitlist --> under evaluation. I called the school and the person who answered said there had been a decision on my file. I asked her if she could confirm it but she mentioned she could not over the phone but since I was on the waitlist, there's really only 1 thing that could happen! But #19 will be getting an offer soon

I wish you the best! 

For those who are still interested: There will be a revised wait list by mid August. 

Edited by inflex
  • Like 1

I just got placed on the final numbered waitlist for JD common law french and PDC. Does anyone know how to go about getting my # ? 

Hopefully this can give some people some good news, I was number 46 and I just got admitted :)

• Like 2

On 8/12/2017 at 11:59 AM, Kiedis said:

Hopefully this can give some people some good news, I was number 46 and I just got admitted

Can you, or any other recently admitted folks, share what the deadline to accept is on the latest offers being made from the waitlist at uOttawa?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carleton said:

Can you, or any other recently admitted folks, share what the deadline to accept is on the latest offers being made from the waitlist at uOttawa?

Hey, 

I received my offer last Thursday, expiry is August 31st. I think we will get a lot of movement soon. Good luck. 

• Like 3

Spoke with uOttawa this morning and was told the following: the class is currently full; and, the waitlist should be updated by the end of the week.

If you are currently sitting on an offer from uOttawa and have no intention of accepting, please reject your offer immediately to expedite the process for the rest of us still in the queue.

• Like 2