EliStrahan

Chances? [3.48, 3.6, 163]

5 posts in this topic

CGPA 3.48

L2. 3.6-7ish

LSAT 163

Relatively soft ECs and average LORs

I felt super confident earlier but its getting late in the cycle and I haven't been accepted to a single school... Is it normal people will have gotten in with worse grades than me or did I fuck something up?

2 people like this

I'm in a similar position… Touch higher cGPA, similar L2, and a 160 LSAT. 

Is the 163 your only attempt? If you have a lower score that is dragging down your LSAT average (like myself), you'll be further back in their queue. But the high score is used at the time of decision, of course.

I'm told that Queen's is slow even in normal years. And with the OLSAS delays, everything is behind by a couple of weeks. Oh well - I guess pending is better than rejected...

I think that you're in though. Don't see Queen's rejecting a 163/3.7 L2. Might just have to wait a week or two. They sent out quite a few acceptances in late April / early May last year.

Edited by PerisoreusCanadensis
1 person likes this

163 was my only attempt.

Hopefully we both have some good luck in the next few weeks! it would definitely take some pressure off me going home for the summer!

1 person likes this

I didn't apply to Queen's, but I can definitely sympathize with what you're feeling. I haven't been accepted to the only school I applied to, even though many people have reported acceptances (on many occasions) with lower stats than me. 

At any rate, and if you don't get in this cycle, you should re-apply because your stats def seem good enough. It seems like half the battle is just getting someone to read your app before the class gets full. I think the process is more the culprit than are your stats. So hopefully, and if it comes to reapplying, the process would have treated you better next time. I'm hoping for an acceptance for you this cycle though! 

Edited by PerniciousLaw
3 people like this

I had nearly identical stats and got accepted last week, so i'd say you have a good shot! 

1 person likes this