vmodi29

Questions regarding how to accept my offer

Hey guys, so for anyone who has accepted their offer this cycle, I had a couple questions. Btw some of these questions might sound a bit silly, but I just want to make sure everything goes right.

1) In the email, there is a request for a passport photo. So does that mean you want a passport sized photo, a photo of my passport or the photo in my passport?

2) Upon sending my acceptance package, will there be a status change on the online application page? Or any way of me finding out that the acceptance has been processed?

3) And will there be any correspondence sent out upon accepting the offer?

You need to go and get passport photos done and include them when you mail your acceptance.

Doreen will email you a varification when your acceptance is received and processed. I haven't had a status change online but I did receive my login info/ student number by mail.

Btw did you send in that first page along with the second page?

Just the second one from what I can remember.

Hello 

Regarding the 300 dollars money order, do they accept Credit card payment if the acceptance package is delivered in person to the Law school in Saskatoon 

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:42 PM, MNT said:

You need to go and get passport photos done and include them when you mail your acceptance.

Doreen will email you a varification when your acceptance is received and processed. I haven't had a status change online but I did receive my login info/ student number by mail.

FYI, they give these photos to the profs before classes start. I had a prof in first year who had everyone's faces and names memorized before even meeting any of us. Some people found it kind of creepy, but it was also pretty cool that they put that effort in.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:13 AM, areej said:

Hello 

Regarding the 300 dollars money order, do they accept Credit card payment if the acceptance package is delivered in person to the Law school in Saskatoon 

Call Doreen and ask, but when I was applying 7 years ago credit card payment was not an option when I dropped my package off in person.