ristiisa

Waitlisted to Manitoba 2017

30 posts in this topic

Last year it took 3 weeks from the creation of the waitlist for offers to come out. 

​It's three weeks tomorrow. Personally wouldn't start worrying until next week. Stuff can always be delayed. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the heck?? Like four people here have said that they've removed themselves from the list!! 

Edited by TomGault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have decided to forfeit my deposit and go to school closer to home. Hope the spot goes to someone on LS forums!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-04-11 at 11:37 AM, gwaksl said:

Last year it took 3 weeks from the creation of the waitlist for offers to come out. 

It's three weeks tomorrow. Personally wouldn't start worrying until next week. Stuff can always be delayed. 

shall I start to worry now? ahah i'm joking - but i just feel like they are moving extra slow this year cause of the strike 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dylanspecter said:

I will be removing myself from the wait list as I committed to TRU today.

may i ask what position you were ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lawdreams said:

shall I start to worry now? ahah i'm joking - but i just feel like they are moving extra slow this year cause of the strike 

Yeah could be. By the way I'll be taking myself off since I got in at U of A. Just waiting for all the paperwork to clear to be safe!

Edited by gwaksl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-04-22 at 4:57 AM, gwaksl said:

Yeah could be. By the way I'll be taking myself off since I got in at U of A. Just waiting for all the paperwork to clear to be safe!

Hey gwaksl, can I ask what position you are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎25 at 10:58 AM, TomGault said:

Hey gwaksl, can I ask what position you are?

12th
3.7 and a 161

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.