Ilikecoffee

Application has disappeared?

So, on the application centre my status now shows "you have not started any applications". A few days ago it was saying "payment received, ready for review". Can everyone else that hasn't been accepted still view their application?

I think there was a glitch in the system because i logged in yesterday and it had said I had started an international application even though I hadn't. When I emailed them about it they said they were aware of the situation and would fix it soon.

• Like 1

I think there was a glitch in the system because i logged in yesterday and it had said I had started an international application even though I hadn't. When I emailed them about it they said they were aware of the situation and would fix it soon.

Mine has also started an international application. Must be something going on with their system.

Has this been fixed for you? Mine still is the same