singh555

Chances: L3: 3.70, L2: 3.85, LSAT 152

5 posts in this topic

I have written the LSAT twice, the first time 142 and second time I recieved 152. I was wondering what my chances could be for TRU, its been a school I have wanted to attend for sometime. I have seen similar stats but I think others ECs and Work experience are probably better. Just wanted to get some input in regards to my chances

Posted (edited)

Re-write. Your GPA is competitive but the LSAT needs to be brought up. Although it is still considered one of the "easier" school to get into, I honestly believe these stats are highly unlikely to get one accepted into any Canadian law school under the regular category (this may be different if you are applying under one of the other categories). I was accepted two years ago with a 3.8 GPA/3.93 last three and a 154. However, my ECs were on the stronger side. E.g., legal internships, long list of volunteer experience, ect. Furthermore, the school has become more competitive in recent years. 

Edited by law90

I see what your saying, I was hoping to avoid the LSAT but it seems like I will try to write it once more and hope for the best. Thank you

I have written the LSAT twice, the first time 142 and second time I recieved 152. I was wondering what my chances could be for TRU, its been a school I have wanted to attend for sometime. I have seen similar stats but I think others ECs and Work experience are probably better. Just wanted to get some input in regards to my chances

Another writing would probably serve you well. Moving from 142 to 152, did you make use of any prep tools?

I used pretty much all the available books and tools for the exam, but some parts of the LSAT are just very challenging