Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

What are my chances? [4.09, 160]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BillyT

BillyT
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:41 PM

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and would just like some opinions about the likelyhood of acceptance to UManitoba Law.

My AGPA is 4.09 and my LSAT is 160. Also, I just wrote the LSAT in December if that makes any difference.

I looked at the statistics of applications and offers, and the numbers didn't add up to the slightly over 100 people the website says they accept into first year, so any info would help, thanks.

Edited by BillyT, 04 January 2017 - 11:45 PM.

#2 lookingaround

lookingaround
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and would just like some opinions about the likelyhood of acceptance to UManitoba Law.

My AGPA is 4.09 and my LSAT is 160. Also, I just wrote the LSAT in December if that makes any difference.

I looked at the statistics of applications and offers, and the numbers didn't add up to the slightly over 100 people the website says they accept into first year, so any info would help, thanks.

If your AGPA is correctly calculated you should be certain of an offer in the next round. Your index score is comfortably above threshold.

#3 mfb

mfb
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:40 PM

You've got a great chance.

#4 Constant

Constant
  • Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:07 AM

Agreed...high probability of being accepted.