Mylifeisajoke

Any chance? Cgpa: 3.63 lsat: 150

Sure - there's a shot; could come down to your PS and LoRs. 3.63 isn't a bad cGPA (people have gotten in with worse), but even though Ottawa doesn't tend to emphasize the LSAT, a 150 is quite low and will likely hurt your chances. 

If you get in I'm guessing it will be off the wait list in the summer. 

User1994    19

Sure - there's a shot; could come down to your PS and LoRs. 3.63 isn't a bad cGPA (people have gotten in with worse), but even though Ottawa doesn't tend to emphasize the LSAT, a 150 is quite low and will likely hurt your chances. 

If you get in I'm guessing it will be off the wait list in the summer. 

What about 3.69/ 160?

Thanks

Posted (edited)

What about 3.69/ 160?

Thanks

The only thing I can say is that your stats are not holding you back from Ottawa. Will you be "In"? I have no idea - depends on your PS, your LoR and when your application is randomly selected for evaluation. 

Depending on other factors you also probably have a chance at Western, Queens, Windsor and Osgoode.  

Edited by TheScientist101

ericontario    982

Yes, there's a chance. A 3.63 is a good GPA, to say people have gotten in with "worse" characterizes it pretty negatively, and I disagree with that assessment assuming we're talking about a 4.0 scale?

Thanks guys. Yea it's my OLSAS GPA. I'm sending an appeal to handscore my LSAT at the moment, I'm hoping it goes my way and the new score is reported before Ottawa throws my application away.