Just got accepted and I was given till March 2nd to either decide if I am enrolling or not. I was wondering if there was a "provisional" accept option such as the one given through OLSAS because I do not think I will receive replies from Ontario schools that quickly.
Well. The March 2nd deadline we have is provisional in the sense that you can withdraw after (and lose the deposit). But no, you can't tell them thanks for the offer, you want to sit on it longer. I think this is the reason for having a relatively early accept deadline - they want to know who's serious about attending to give them an idea about class size and composition. If you were just punting on them, they'll know when you don't accept. If they were your lower choice and you later get in another one, they get your deposit money for it.