ristiisa

Accepted to Windsor 2017

ristiisa    50

Very excited to start this topic off! Just received an acceptance email from Windsor :)

LSAT: 161

GPA: 3.24

Strong softs, many of them align with Windsor's social-justice and community service focus

Average to strong LORs

Tailored PS

Great news to have a few days before Christmas :) best of luck to everyone else in the cycle

• Like 2

Trigger    151

Very excited to start this topic off! Just received an acceptance email from Windsor :)

LSAT: 161

GPA: 3.24

Strong softs, many of them align with Windsor's social-justice and community service focus

Average to strong LORs

Tailored PS

Great news to have a few days before Christmas :) best of luck to everyone else in the cycle

Congrats! In MyUWindsor, what does it say under your status? Did it change from anything?

Mine still says incomplete/ missing documents!  :?

ristiisa    50

Congrats! In MyUWindsor, what does it say under your status? Did it change from anything?

Mine still says incomplete/ missing documents!  :?

Thanks! On the portal the status says Accepted Final.

• Like 1

Britt27    1

Got my acceptance email on my 22nd also!

cGPA: 3.75

LSAT: 159, 166

:rolling:

• Like 1

Accepted yesterday! 

LSAT, 154, 162

cGPA: 3.9/4.3

L2: 4.15/4.3

Lots of volunteer work, 3 strong letters I believe.

Wishing everyone good luck!  :)

jumaelch    7
Posted (edited)

Does accepted final mean you were accepted? my application says that but i have not received an email

& also congrats to everyone accepted already!

Edited by jumaelch

Strawbree    3

Does accepted final mean you were accepted? my application says that but i have not received an email

Yes, you've been accepted! Congratulations! Windsor doesn't send acceptance emails but you will receive a letter in the mail. Edited by Strawbree

april23jules    31

Congrats!!!

april23jules    31

Application has gone into "Pending Review". Any idea how long until I'll get a definite response?

Same here.  

Strawbree    3

Application has gone into "Pending Review". Any idea how long until I'll get a definite response?

Sounds like your file is not yet actually being reviewed. Last year there was a "Referred to Admissions Committee" status, which came before a decision. You could be there for a long time; there's no way to tell.

jumaelch    7

Yes, you've been accepted! Congratulations! Windsor doesn't send acceptance emails but you will receive a letter in the mail.

thank you!! :)

0Lol    33

how long does it take after you have been "referred to the admissions committee"?

Trigger    151

windsor is taking too long

I was understanding at first given the holistic approach they take, but really, the personal statement questions for Windsor only provided for very short responses so I'm not sure what is taking so long. It seems like they are behind in comparison to the other schools. They have told some people that it was an issue with OLSAS but I think that excuse has exhausted its merits by now.

0Lol    33

I was understanding at first given the holistic approach they take, but really, the personal statement questions for Windsor only provided for very short responses so I'm not sure what is taking so long. It seems like they are behind in comparison to the other schools. They have told some people that it was an issue with OLSAS but I think that excuse has exhausted its merits by now.

i honestly think they are all slow lol. f*** this waiting. i just want to know where i'll be living next september.there's just so much patience needed for law school apps. 

• Like 2

jumaelch    7

If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats, ECs?

cGPA (olsas) 3.68

LSAT 162 (only write)

ECs included involvement in university's law club, mock trials, volunteer overseas, experience with children with disabilities, and a lot of work experience 

girl416    25

Guys! I'm freaking out, what does it mean when it says "Referred to Admissions Committee"