thequeen

Accepted to USask 2017

133 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, awesd said:

Accepted today:

cGPA: 3.35

B2: 3.67

L2: 3.62

LSAT: 161

are all those out of 4.3 or 4? for gpa?

 

Congrats ! 

 

are you accepting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be foregoing my deposit and acceptance in Saskatchewan in favour of an acceptance in Manitoba. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2017 at 11:17 AM, saskgirl03 said:

Also, for people who are already u of s students, when will PAWS reflect the change to law, or is there something we have to do to update this? 

Thanks!! 

My paws profile now shows my college as law in the academics tab. I didn't do anything after accepting the offer 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Still waiting to hear back...anyone have an idea as to when decisions might be handed out? The wait is killing me!

Edited by kails22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kails22 said:

Still waiting to hear back...anyone have an idea as to when decisions might be handed out? The wait is killing me!

I believe quite a few acceptances have already been granted and the wait-list is currently being formed through email invitations as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received my offer, I had been wait listed just last week so excited to hear so soon. My CGPA is probably around 3.5 with my Last 2 being around 3.7, two writes of the LSAT, one at 159 one at 162. 0 Saskatoon connection. I have until July 5th to accept the offer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just accepted as well. Very very very excited. 

B2: 3.26

LSAT: 165

no sask connection 

Edited by LawSchoolHopeful2017
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, courtcat said:

Just received my offer, I had been wait listed just last week so excited to hear so soon. My CGPA is probably around 3.5 with my Last 2 being around 3.7, two writes of the LSAT, one at 159 one at 162. 0 Saskatoon connection. I have until July 5th to accept the offer!

CONGRATS

 

your gpa and B2 is from 4.3 or 4?

 

and you have no sask connections? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LawSchoolHopeful2017 said:

Just accepted as well. Very very very excited. 

B2: 3.26

LSAT: 165

no sask connection 

CONGRATS!!

 

gpa out of 4.3 or 4?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ijomer said:

CONGRATS!!

 

gpa out of 4.3 or 4?

 

4.0 and 4.3, as I told you on the waitlist thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, LawSchoolHopeful2017 said:

Just accepted as well. Very very very excited. 

B2: 3.26

LSAT: 165

no sask connection 

Congrats!!!! Were you notified by email, mail or the online portal? Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pennyh7 said:

Congrats!!!! Were you notified by email, mail or the online portal? Thanks! 

Email! Best of luck with your application. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ijomer said:

CONGRATS

 

your gpa and B2 is from 4.3 or 4?

 

and you have no sask connections? 

The undergraduate school I attended has a weird marking scale, so for the purpose of this argument it is out of 4.0. If you want it super official my gpa was 82% and B2 87%. Nope, zero sask connections so I'm pretty happy I'm in!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now