aq112

Accepted to Osgoode 2017

314 posts in this topic

Excited to start this topic off!

Just got the email this morning. 3.60 OLSAS GPA, 163 LSAT. Strong ECs and LORs.

Good luck to everyone who applied!

4 people like this

My GPA has still not been posted, transcript says not reviewed but I was accepted as well.

Excited to start this topic off!

Just got the email this morning. 3.60 OLSAS GPA, 163 LSAT. Strong ECs and LORs.

Good luck to everyone who applied!

Congrats!

Do you know if your applications went into Queue on the Osgoode website first (if you were keeping tabs on that in the last few days)? I think that's usually what happens before acceptances.

1 person likes this

Congrats! Do you mind me asking when your GPA was posted to OLSAS?

My GPA was posted back when they first went up in November, but has since been taken down like everyone else's

Congrats!

Do you know if your applications went into Queue on the Osgoode website first (if you were keeping tabs on that in the last few days)? I think that's usually what happens before acceptances.

Thanks! And yes, I got access to my application status yesterday and it said I was in the queue.

Received the email this morning as well. :) LSAT 170, GPA 3.95/4.0 

Those are some crazy stats!!!! congrats!!!

1 person likes this

Thanks! And yes, I got access to my application status yesterday and it said I was in the queue.

Under my Application Status it says: "Your application has been received. You can follow the progress of your application online one OASIS", and then tells me about the timeline for reviewing applications. Are you guys saying that will change to "In Queue" at some point? 

Let's try to keep the posts here to admitted posts only. If you have other questions, please start another thread or take it to PM if it's a question to an individual. Thank you!

Under my Application Status it says: "Your application has been received. You can follow the progress of your application online one OASIS", and then tells me about the timeline for reviewing applications. Are you guys saying that will change to "In Queue" at some point?

Yes I had that message too, and also a message saying it was in the queue.

did the people who were accepted get an email saying they were accepted and if so was that email sent on the same day of the acceptance or sometime after

did the people who were accepted get an email saying they were accepted and if so was that email sent on the same day of the acceptance or sometime after

I got accepted on the 14th on OASIS, and got my email today! So I guess there's a bit of a delay. Also transcript says not reviewed on OLSAS. 

LSAT 170, GPA 3.81/4.0

1 person likes this

Accepted today!

cGPA: 3.86

LSAT: 169

Average ECs, average LORs - university in Ontario and my transcripts haven't been reviewed yet on OLSAS.

1 person likes this

I didn't see any changes - my status still said "your application has been received" when I checked yesterday and changed to admitted today.