chihuahua94

Windsor can see what schools we applied to?

I recently logged onto my Windsor account and noticed that on my application it shows what other law schools I've applied to. I know that nobody can be sure, but does anyone have any idea if where else we applied plays a significant role in Windsor's admissions?

Also, does anyone know if other law schools can also see where else we applied, or is this unique to Windsor? 

I'm curious about this as well.

Did you apply outside Ontario? If so, are they shown as well?

I don't think so. Pretty sure it's only because of OLSAS that they have this information.

I could be wrong though.

All Ontario law schools know what other Ontario law schools you've applied to.

Do you by any chance know if an ontario law school can view the personal statements you sent to other ontario law schools?

Edited by Ghalm

Do you by any chance know if an ontario law school can view the personal statements you sent to other ontario law schools?

As of 2010 they could not (nor would they care to). That could have changed in the meantime but I doubt it.

As of 2010 they could not (nor would they care to). That could have changed in the meantime but I doubt it.

Thanks! 

Most (if not all) applicants apply to multiple schools. This isn't a slight to the schools and they won't take it as such. Even if they could read your personal statements to other schools (and I doubt they can or would want to) it wouldn't affect your application in the least

I remember it kind of felt like dating several people at once and wondering if they ever got together to talk about you and how serious your relationship to each of them was.

Not a nice feeling.