danceswithwolves

Application Incomplete?

28 posts in this topic

Mine is still incomplete. When I click around on my applications things it says that nothing is recieved.

Mine is the same. I'm sure it will work itself out as OLSAS moves things along.

Mine is the same. I'm sure it will work itself out as OLSAS moves things along.

Coincidentally, mine was just updated to "referred to admissions committee".

Mine is still not updated except my "Law Admissions Average" keeps changing. It was 3.3, then became 3.56. My CGPA is 3.89 so I'm not sure where those numbers are coming from. Everything else is still not received.

My status STILL reads as " Incomplete". !!! Just curious if anyone else is on the same page ?! :-/

Yep, same here!

My status STILL reads as " Incomplete". !!!  Just curious if anyone else is on the same page ?! :-/

Mine too! I'm assuming there are a bunch of us in this position. 

1 person likes this

Mine says my references, and sketch information is not received but now my transcript and LSAT have been received. However, at other schools all my reference info and sketches have been received but my transcripts have not been.

Anyone else with a similar problem?

Just so everyone knows - I just checked and mine now says "Referred to Admissions Committee". It seems to say that they have received all of my information, but my Law Admission Average is listed as 0.0. My GPA is a little higher than that so not sure what's going on there. 

2 people like this

Mine still says incomplete...is anyone else having this problem? It displays my lsat score and GPA.

I am in the same shoes as you.

Mine still says incomplete...is anyone else having this problem? It displays my lsat score and GPA.

Me too

Me too.. meanwhile people are getting accepted  :roll:

1 person likes this

Im in the same boat. If its any help I saw someone mention last year that his remained incomplete until he was accepted so im assuming its normal even though its annoying