Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

LSAT score not received?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 howdydo

howdydo
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:07 PM

I have two different rows with the heading "Test Score", one that says 'not received' and the other which says 'received'. Kinda confused about that 

#27 Whizdom

Whizdom
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationManitoba

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:36 PM

I can see on my LSAC account my LSAT has been requested but my account still says "LSAT not yet received" 

Is there anyone applying in the 2017 cycle that still has this showing?         (I can see it happened in previous cycles but I just want to confirm I am not the only one this cycle). Thank you. 

Hi Penny. I still have "LSAT not yet received" showing on my applicant profile.

• pennyh7 likes this

#28 divalawyer

divalawyer
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:45 PM

Mine is exactly like that
  • pennyh7 likes this

#29 lookingaround

lookingaround
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:28 PM

If you're worried, try logging onto your LSAC account, select apply, and view reports. That gives you a list of all the schools who requested your score, and when it was generated and sent to them. So if it's all in there, UM likely haven't updated. If it isn't, UM likely haven't requested (so you might want to poke).