yasgirlslay

LSAT score not received?

Mine still hasn`t been requested - not sure how many other people this has happened to?

I would email Marie and see what is going on with your application. I did, got passed around to a few different people but ultimately my score got requested.

I can see on my LSAC account my LSAT has been requested but my account still says "LSAT not yet received" 

Is there anyone applying in the 2017 cycle that still has this showing?         (I can see it happened in previous cycles but I just want to confirm I am not the only one this cycle). Thank you. 

I have two different rows with the heading "Test Score", one that says 'not received' and the other which says 'received'. Kinda confused about that 

I can see on my LSAC account my LSAT has been requested but my account still says "LSAT not yet received" 

Is there anyone applying in the 2017 cycle that still has this showing?         (I can see it happened in previous cycles but I just want to confirm I am not the only one this cycle). Thank you. 

Hi Penny. I still have "LSAT not yet received" showing on my applicant profile.

• Like 1

If you're worried, try logging onto your LSAC account, select apply, and view reports. That gives you a list of all the schools who requested your score, and when it was generated and sent to them. So if it's all in there, UM likely haven't updated. If it isn't, UM likely haven't requested (so you might want to poke).