yasgirlslay

LSAT score not received?

29 posts in this topic

Does anyone else's application say "LSAT not received"?

Edited by yasgirlslay

My application says the same, but they haven't even asked for it to LSAC, You can log into your LSAC account and check what universities have asked for your score, Manitoba hasn't yet.

As far as I understand they calculate your index score with the score you give them and copy of the transcripts, since they don't request the official transcript until you are actually admitted.

That's odd. Also, I submitted my application before I wrote my LSAT because I understood that they would be retrieving it for me. I'll shoot them an e-mail. Thanks.

Might be a stupid question, but how do you check if a school has requested your LSAT score on LSAC?

Login to your LSAC account, on the same tab where you found your score there is an option that says "report status "click on it and you can see what universities have requested your scores and when they were submitted.

Update: Marie ensured me that they would be retrieving our test scores like it says on the application portal.

Has anyone received theirs?

Mine still hasn't been requested from LSAC, but my OLSAS applications have.

Mine was requested from LSAC last week

Are you rewriting in December?

I recently withdrew my LSAT registration for December so I assume that might account for the hold up.

I am getting a bit (a lot) worried. Still no request noted on LSAC.

I contacted Marie but she gave me no indication of exactly when they would be requesting them.

Has anyone not had their LSAT score received yet? I have been compulsively emailing Marie and have been redirected a few times and still nothing has been requested from LSAC. I wrote the September LSAT so I am praying that there is someone else in the same boat as me. I am really hoping to be part of the early admission process so this is really worrying me.

Has anyone not had their LSAT score received yet? I have been compulsively emailing Marie and have been redirected a few times and still nothing has been requested from LSAC. I wrote the September LSAT so I am praying that there is someone else in the same boat as me. I am really hoping to be part of the early admission process so this is really worrying me.

Did you check your LSAC account? Or is this based on the application portal?

Did you check your LSAC account? Or is this based on the application portal?

1 person likes this