Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

CHANCES?! Super Nervous! L2 4.07 LSAT 155?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 robbeelim

robbeelim
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:37 PM

Hey guys! 

I couldn't find any detailed info about Dalhousie's previous admission cycles. I was wondering what my chances

were for this year? Ive got a 4.07/4.3 GPA(L2) and a 155 LSAT? Im also a Non Atlantic Resident

Thanks guys!

Edited by robbeelim, 28 October 2016 - 11:39 PM.

#2 bananasamana

bananasamana
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 09:41 AM

I had similar stats last year as a non-atlantic resident and did not even get an interview (3.9/155).

#3 robbeelim

robbeelim
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:58 AM

Dang ok thanks! 155 was my estimated LSAT so hopefully I get higher than that this December thanks again!

#4 CrimMajor

CrimMajor
  • Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia

Posted 01 November 2016 - 09:02 PM

I have some concern about your estimated 155 as a non-atlantic resident. Keep in mind that test day can produce variables that negatively affective (e.g., test room conditions, your nerves, layout of the test) and you may score lower than this (or higher, who knows). If you intend on applying with a score that you're not happy with, and intend on rewriting in February, you should indicate that on your application package somewhere. 

#5 robbeelim

robbeelim
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:50 PM

Yup, I've wrote the LSAT before so I've got an idea of what to expect. Sounds great! Thanks for the advice!