BlaBlaMark

Please be advised that your application to the Schulich School of Law is complete and currently under review. ..... Should I expect to hear soon?

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

Just wondering what exactly this email means. Will I hear back either way - that is, whether I am accepted early or not? Assuming I will get another email, when can I expect it?

Sorry I am just excited/ nervous! Dal is my number 1 choice! 

I think it's just an acknowledgement that they don't need anything else from you to complete application (and that it's being reviewed) - at least you know they've go it!

Looking at the accepted thread from last cycle, it looks like the first post about an acceptance was on November 10, so it's possible that people will hear in the next couple of weeks!

Yeah, I don't really think the email means anything. But based on the stats you posted elsewhere, I'm sure it won't be too long.

In the meantime, try not to wear out your mouse / trackpad hitting refresh; you'll know when you know. 

try not to wear out your mouse / trackpad hitting refresh; you'll know when you know. 

How else are they (and was I, at the time) supposed to feed the neurosis brought on by the law school application process? Besides, who needs the skin on your fingers anyway?

Looking at the accepted thread from last cycle, it looks like the first post about an acceptance was on November 10, so it's possible that people will hear in the next couple of weeks!

Granted it was 100 years ago, but that was around the time I got my acceptance letter.

Edited by conge