Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

Credit requirement

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mdawg

mdawg
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSASK

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:29 PM

can someone answer this question for me

On TRU website, it says to be eligible for admission you have to have at least 90 credits (3 years of undergrad) with at least 30 credits at the upper level?

What does this mean? I go to U of A and my degree doesn't even require me to have 30 credits in 300-400 level courses. So upon the completion of my degree this April I won't have 30 credits in upper year courses

Does this mean i can't apply?

#2 MissJE

MissJE
  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationKamloops/AB

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:04 PM

Hone

can someone answer this question for me

On TRU website, it says to be eligible for admission you have to have at least 90 credits (3 years of undergrad) with at least 30 credits at the upper level?

What does this mean? I go to U of A and my degree doesn't even require me to have 30 credits in 300-400 level courses. So upon the completion of my degree this April I won't have 30 credits in upper year courses

Does this mean i can't apply?

Honestly, the best thing to do is probably to just call the admin office. The requirements change each year so it's difficult for current students to give accurate info on some of the entrance requirements. Calling this time of year is a good idea as the office shouldn't be too busy at the moment since exams haven't started and admission and orientation are over.

Good luck!

#3 eledue

eledue
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:41 PM

Does anyone know whether they count courses taken in graduate courses?