lalalawla

outline help?

8 posts in this topic

Hey - I'm looking for an outline for Khimji's Company Law class. Let me know if you can help out! Thanks!

What's Company Law?

aka Business Organizations, Business Associations (BizAss), Corporate Law, etc.

aka Business Organizations, Business Associations (BizAss), Corporate Law, etc.

Yes, this! I don't know if Western's law students' society collects them but if they do getting an outline/CAN/map/summary would be great

1 person likes this

I have access to the Upper Year dropbox and it's great. But, I'm looking for a more recent Corporate Finance summary, particularly one with Professor Nicholls' textbook as the main source of material. Anyone out there have a more recent Corporate Finance summary?

Thanks very much.

I have access to the Upper Year dropbox and it's great. But, I'm looking for a more recent Corporate Finance summary, particularly one with Professor Nicholls' textbook as the main source of material. Anyone out there have a more recent Corporate Finance summary?

Thanks very much.

Can't help you but based on (1) your username, (2) Nicholls teaching comparative corporate finance at Harvard this semester, and (3) corporate finance not being taught at Western until next semester, I'm going to assume you're a Harvard student and not a Western student. So hats off to your internet sleuthing. 

1 person likes this

Thanks for the response, bernard.

Great guess, but I'm not a student. I'm actually a former Western law student from many years back. I worked in NY for a while and have recently relocated back to Ontario. I am just looking to brush up on Canadian corporate finance law...a rather fun endeavour. I have a copy of Nicholl's text and was looking to see if there were any summary/outlines to supplement my reading. So, internet sleuthing nonetheless, but not in the way you assumed!

Cheers

1 person likes this