Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

Ref. Letters Confusion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PropJoe

PropJoe
  • Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

Just to verify, did you guys simply send your referees Appendix A, have them fill it out online and email it back or did you tell them to print and mail the physical copy ?

Someone told me it works like OLSAS but I see no indication of that.

Thanks, 

Edited by PropJoe, 10 September 2016 - 06:56 PM.

#2 realpseudonym

realpseudonym
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:25 PM

Just to verify, did you guys simply send your referees Appendix A, have them fill it out online and email it back or did you tell them to print and mail the physical copy ?

Someone told me it works like OLSAS but I see no indication of that.

Thanks, 

I think it can be mailed or emailed. I emailed my references Appendix A and they sent it themselves. I'm not sure which way. But on the bottom of the form, it says: "please return directly to Admissions Office, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, 6061 University Ave., PO Box 15000, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 4R2 or e‐mail to law.admissions@dal.ca." If they follow the school's explicit instructions, then I'm sure you'll be fine. 

Edited by realpseudonym, 11 September 2016 - 06:26 PM.