Imanshar

Has anyone been rejected?

About a month ago I think they sent a letter which I threw away or I would tell you the exact date.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I learned to embrace the fact that I'm financially independent. I speak loudly about my debt, without shame. My family immigrated here. They worked hard. They somehow found jobs in their profession. They're now saving for retirement, so I didn't want to put the 100 000 burden on them while they're doing that - it's hard enough to retire after only 15-20 working years in a country without having to service law school debt! Yes I'm worried about my debt. But I'm proud of it because I'm investing in my career so I can do some good in the world. I could've taken an entry level consulting gig after my undergrad, but that wasn't what I wanted to do So I turned it down. When my friends tell me about their reading week trip to Morocco in a 5 star resort, I tell them how I managed to fund a 4 day ski trip off of my credit card points plus 100 dollars. And we both share our experiences over a beer. And while it's hard, I also imagine what an amazing life my kids, if I'm lucky enough to have any, will have - and that pushes me to work harder.   Sorry went on a rant there. It's been.. an interesting night.
    • I felt the same alienation when people talked about their (or really, their parents’) cottages, time shares, vacations, hockey season tickets etc. Seemed like everyone had been to Europe (I know not everyone had but so many people talked about it.) Some people even had boats and horses etc. A few had condos bought for them by their parents and people talked about how their parents were paying their tuition. That was also hard to hear. 
    • Is drinking an Olympic sport? 
    • "Be more interesting" is the best advice I've ever received, the best advice I could ever give, and my constant goal in life. You can never be too interesting. 
    • The two aren't mutually exclusive. I've enjoyed all the activities that I planned to do before applying and have met some great people along the way.