Paul34Pierce

[2.6, 3.5, 161] Wondering if I even have a shot at single or even dual?

Hello,

I got a dismal CGPA of 2.6 and a L2 of 3.5. I also have an LSAT score of 161. Do I have a chance at Western?

I delt with some personal problems like death in the family and being forced to work full time with our family needing to pay for our house since my pop lost his job to illness and later death.

I take full responsibility for my grades but I tried to turn around my last two years. Do I got a chance?

Thanks everyone!

• Like 1

PropJoe    119

I think you definitely have a chance.  Western does like to see a good last 2 years and a good LSAT, and I would say that if you could bump up that LSAT you could get in. If I were you I would make sure to target last 2 schools (Western, Queens, Calgary, Alberta, Dal) and apply broadly.

• Like 2

I meant Windsor ha! My bad.

Thanks for the reply man, I'll be applying broadly this fall. I was just worried that since even L2 schools will look at my review transcript and the early parts aren't pretty.

TheAEGIS    18

Hello,

I got a dismal CGPA of 2.6 and a L2 of 3.5. I also have an LSAT score of 161. Do I have a chance at Western?

I delt with some personal problems like death in the family and being forced to work full time with our family needing to pay for our house since my pop lost his job to illness and later death.

I take full responsibility for my grades but I tried to turn around my last two years. Do I got a chance?

Thanks everyone!

Those aren't bad numbers. Windsor is very social justice oriented, so if you've got those sort of extra-curriculars and a good personal statement, I would think you would have a decent shot.

But you have to actually sell the adcomm on why you want to come to Windsor specifically.