Imanshar

Waitlist 2016

70 posts in this topic

Well pateyhfx if you've moved to #3 then i guess that means I've moved to #4! At least it's something! I'm definitely writing the LSAT again to help my application next year!

1 person likes this

According to Wanda, I moved up from 18 to 12 on Non-Atlantic waitlist. I still have no hope though.

Edited by Imanshar

I was 1 on the 'pei waitlist' so, not sure if that was maritime or pei specific.

Hi I was just wondering if you'd heard if you got in yet. I'm number 3 so if you're in that could bode well for me. 

I was just accepted! I suppose I should thank you CrimMajor :) So happy.

Also Nikki14, that means you're next!

Also just received an email that I'm #9 on the non-Atlantic waitlist. CGPA 3.75, LSAT 153, strong ECs and volunteer work, and lots of international work experience. How do the non-Atlantic/Atlantic waitlists work, do they prioritize all Atlantic residents over non-Atlantic? 

are you accepted yet? if not do you have any idea where are you on the waitlist as of now?

I was just accepted! I suppose I should thank you CrimMajor :) So happy.

Also Nikki14, that means you're next!

Hey great job hopefully the PEI list moves a bit as well. Also keeping positive helped :)

Edited by BirdLawAttorney

Has anyone on the Island wait list heard anything? I'm currently #2 and would love to know anything #1 or those who are in can tell me.

Keeping the fingers and toes crossed.

Edited by BirdLawAttorney

Just got another update that I'm #1 on the non-Atlantic list! Staying hopeful!

Congrats, I hope it keeps moving.

I am now #1 on the wait-list for UNB (PEI).

Awesome for you please let me know if you hear anything. Also are you waiting on any other schools?

Thanks! I am pretty surprised the wait-list has moved so quickly. No, I am not waiting for any other decisions to be made -- it will be UNB law or working for the year -- sadly, I was rejected from Dal but I was not too surprised. UNB's tuition is way more attractive, however, given the market. 

Thanks! I am pretty surprised the wait-list has moved so quickly. No, I am not waiting for any other decisions to be made -- it will be UNB law or working for the year -- sadly, I was rejected from Dal but I was not too surprised. UNB's tuition is way more attractive, however, given the market. 

Yeah exactly the same situation with Dal. I'm really happy with how the wait list is moving and the way it's going hopefully after Wanda gets back in August you'll at least be in if not both of us.  

Yeah exactly the same situation with Dal. I'm really happy with how the wait list is moving and the way it's going hopefully after Wanda gets back in August you'll at least be in if not both of us.

Hey, when you say 'after Wanda gets back in August' does that mean no offers will be made until she is back? Do you know how long into August she is gone for?

Hey, when you say 'after Wanda gets back in August' does that mean no offers will be made until she is back? Do you know how long into August she is gone for?

She will return August 8th and she said when she is gone there will be no movement.

Edited by Imanshar

There will be no updates on the list but people will hopefully continue to decline their seats during those two weeks and there might be a bump on the ninth or tenth when everything is sorted (Assuming that's how it works). 

Eldamada says Dal is moving too, hopefully they are letting in some Islanders who'd rather go there. Everyone says that the big movements are the last two weeks of August but given the progress so far hopefully there will be better chances!