Imanshar

Waitlist 2016

70 posts in this topic

Will you be accepting?

I am not sure yet. I am still waiting on my #1 choice. But I have been accepted at another school as well and will need to compare the two. 

the email I got said I was #5 on the Nova Scotia waitlist. Is that the same as the maritime waitlist or different? Any insight would be great!!

With this movement on the list I was wondering if they are going to add more people to the waitlist. I am not even sure how many people are on the list at the moment.

Also. For those wondering, it gave the deadline of July 8 to deposit, so there would be some movement shortly after I would assume

I am number four on the PEI list, hopefully four people decide to go elsewhere. I've heard from friends that last year one girl was admitted during the first week of classes so it's not over until then.

Thank you for your inquiry, we have a number of waitlists, regionally set, should we receive any declines from the seats already filled we will contact students on those lists from which province the decline was from. You have been ranked #5 you will be contacted should we receive declines from Nova Scotia residents.

We will contact you by email should your status change."

I am 4th on the NS wait list. I'm not too confident to be honest, but I'll post here if I'm accepted. That way at least you'll know you're next Nikki14. 

I'm 4th on the NB waitlist.. I'm hoping people from NB will drop if they get accepted off the waitlist from other schools.

~I'm hoping that at least a few people were accepted to multiple schools and are holding out until the deposit is due later this week to decline, does anyone else think this might happen.

~Also if you are on the PEI, NB, NS waitlist are you also on the Atlantic one?

~Good luck other people. Also Islanders 1-3 if you are on here could you please let me know when you hear that would be amazing  

I think the 'Atlantic' wait-list is the Newfoundland list, although that's just a guess. 

And from what I've heard from Wanda, #4 on the NS list is highly unlikely to get in, I imagine it's the same for PEI. I'm already planning on writing the LSAT again in December to increase my chances for next year. 

You should e-mail Wanda. She is very helpful. She just informed me that I've moved from #4 to #3 on the Nova Scotia wait-list, but that the list doesn't move much until the last few weeks of the summer. 

She also told me it might be worthwhile to write the LSAT again if you are below 158-159. I am going to re-write in December and hopefully get in next year. 

Edited by pateyhfx

According to Wanda I've moved up to #3.

I was hoping that there would historically be more movement around the deposit day but Wanda and others I have spoken to say everything moves the last two weeks of august and sometimes later.

I also spoke with a girl who was #10 on the Atlantic list a couple of years ago (I'm guessing PEI, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland did not yet have their own lists yet). She got in the week before school started. There is always hope!

Haha, I suppose we need to stay optimistic. I'm at least happy I'm close. If I can just improve my LSAT score by 2-3 points I'll have a much better chance next year if it comes to that.