Imanshar    21

Just received an Email asking me if I want my application to be considered for the waitlist. I am a non-atlantic resident.

bananasamana    24

Me as well. The wording was a little strange, so I am not sure if that means I was waitlisted, or just considered for the waitlist.

Imanshar    21

Me as well. The wording was a little strange, so I am not sure if that means I was waitlisted, or just considered for the waitlist.

I know but I think we are in the waitlist. Would you mind sharing your stats?

Mine is 3.4 with drops and 160

Imanshar    21

I know but I think we are in the waitlist. Would you mind sharing your stats?

Mine is 3.4 with drops and 160

bananasamana    24

3.8/4.0 (no idea how this gets converted to 4.3), probably around a 3.9/4.0 with drops and 155 LSAT. Non-Atlantic resident.

ElleWannabe    5

I also got this email and took it to mean that they will look at my file again and consider me for the wait list. I assume they emailed everyone? 

Edited by ElleWannabe

Imanshar    21

I also got this email and took it to mean that they will look at my file again and consider me for the wait list. I assume they emailed everyone?

I thought they are asking if I want to be on the waitlist or not. After looking at the email again, you might be right.

Edited by Imanshar

jaytee2    12

Nothing at all since they updated the website to indicate they'd received my transcripts in May.  

Kevin5    1

Hey all. I just got an email saying I was number #1 on the PEI waitlist. But I'm a bit confused. Does that mean I only move up if a PEI resident drops or if anyone drops they draw from provincial waitlists in some sort of pre-determined order? Any thoughts or feedback would be great :-)

bananasamana    24

Just received the email, #3 on non-atlantic. Does anyone know how quickly this waitlist moves? I have to respond to an offer of admission at another school in the next few weeks.

LawyerBryant    72

Just received the email, #3 on non-atlantic. Does anyone know how quickly this waitlist moves? I have to respond to an offer of admission at another school in the next few weeks.

do you mind sharing your stats?

Eldamada    0

Also just received an email that I'm #9 on the non-Atlantic waitlist. CGPA 3.75, LSAT 153, strong ECs and volunteer work, and lots of international work experience. How do the non-Atlantic/Atlantic waitlists work, do they prioritize all Atlantic residents over non-Atlantic? 

bananasamana    24

do you mind sharing your stats?

Ya sure, CGPA 3.8/4.0, 155 LSAT. Also not from the Atlantic, but my whole family is (not sure if this helps or not).

bananasamana    24

Also just received an email that I'm #9 on the non-Atlantic waitlist. CGPA 3.75, LSAT 153, strong ECs and volunteer work, and lots of international work experience. How do the non-Atlantic/Atlantic waitlists work, do they prioritize all Atlantic residents over non-Atlantic? 

No I don't think they do. I think they have a number of seats for Atlanitc students (ex. class of 100 students, 45 must be from the Atlantic), and Atlantic students will fight for those spots, and the rest of Canada will fight for the others.