Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

Anyone been wait listed ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 flash21

flash21
  • Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:03 AM

Has anyone been wait listed ? Saw last year that people were wait listed in march but haven't seen one this year

#2 Pursuant88

Pursuant88
  • Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:07 PM

Been radio silence.... judging by comments in another thread, we're supposed to find out by tomorrow. I spoke with a current student at TRU who said that this year's incoming class will be reduced from 150 to 110 students... not good.

#3 Liquidz

Liquidz
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:48 AM

Been radio silence.... judging by comments in another thread, we're supposed to find out by tomorrow. I spoke with a current student at TRU who said that this year's incoming class will be reduced from 150 to 110 students... not good.

Last year's class was not 150. I think it was around 120. I believe they are going to stay around the 120 mark again.

#4 eyeofthetiger

eyeofthetiger
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:10 AM

Last year's class was not 150. I think it was around 120. I believe they are going to stay around the 120 mark again.

also, last yr around 6-7 people transferred out and a few dropped out. this year the number should be around 110-115 depending on the transfer/drop out rate.