lawschoolsucks

Current TRU law student answering questions.

As far as official statistics go, this is what the Career services person told me about the class of 2016

" Unfortunately, it’s still a bit too early for the Class of 2016’s stats - like other Canadian law schools, we will not have articling data to share until 6-9 months after graduation."

There has been a significant drop from the first two years. It was shocking because it was quite a drop in just one year. Not sure what else to say about this. Finding I job is not easy (I am currently looking for articling myself). But if you put in the work to apply and network something should come your way.

Any idea if the people who were really struggling to find articles were the Vancouver or bust kind of people? Or did it effect people who were willing to move around as well?

Edited by AntelopeofZeus

The class size for 2015/2016 basically doubled from 2014/2015. I think that explains some of it. 

Edited by googs
  • Like 1

Is there an active legal clinic at the school?  I am currently at the U of M and have had the chance to go to court already.  Some info on this would be great...

Do I have prospects of getting on the waitlist this year?

cGpa:3.0

Last 2: 3.2

LSAT:162