Waitlisted as of today, checked the infoweb. It says Waitlist Accepted, and a blue square icon next to it. There is also a link provided leading to a waitlist letter, and a request to stay on the waitlist that I have to send in either through mail or e-mail by May 11. 

3.2 cgpa

161 (highest)

Also waitlisted today. 

I used to think that getting waitlisted is good progress but that letter didn't sound too good. Not sure how to take it. 

thoughts? 

Wait listed as well today.. Sub 3 GPA, 169 LSAT.. Would be thrilled to get in.. No acceptances yet......

Wait listed today

3.75 cGPA (L2 roughly the same, higher if they include marks from this semester in their evaluation)
158 LSAT

Okay personal statement, solid LORs and good ECs (executive and president of multiple clubs)

Edited by Imtiaz

Wait listed as well today.. Sub 3 GPA, 169 LSAT.. Would be thrilled to get in.. No acceptances yet......

You have a really solid chance of getting somewhere, that LSAT has the ability to make you extremely competitive at many schools

You have a really solid chance of getting somewhere, that LSAT has the ability to make you extremely competitive at many schools

Thanks for the confidence boost! Lol, I hope you're right....

waitlisted earlier today

166 lsat (only try)

3.76 l2/b2 (83.1%)

3.35 cgpa (79%)

What in the world, how are you on wait list. I know people who have been accepted with far lower stats than you, especially with that gpa

I'm nervous after seeing this waitlisted thread, as my status still says "applied" and my stats are somewhat similar/ a bit lower to the ones being posted here, do you think that this is a bad sign? Also, could it have something to do with the fact I am still in my last semester of undergrad so they might be waiting to see my final marks, or have other people who have been waitlisted also not finished undergrad? Any insight would be appreciated :)

I'm nervous after seeing this waitlisted thread, as my status still says "applied" and my stats are somewhat similar/ a bit lower to the ones being posted here, do you think that this is a bad sign? Also, could it have something to do with the fact I am still in my last semester of undergrad so they might be waiting to see my final marks, or have other people who have been waitlisted also not finished undergrad? Any insight would be appreciated :)

I have not finished undergrad and I have gotten the message, they may be sending the message out in waves. They don't actually require confirmation until May 11 whether you want to stay on the list so maybe they did the first round of emails

I have not finished undergrad and I have gotten the message, they may be sending the message out in waves. They don't actually require confirmation until May 11 whether you want to stay on the list so maybe they did the first round of emails

That would make sense! Thank you :)

you're in your 3rd year?

you're in your 3rd year?

Nope fourth year, wrapping up my undergrad by the end of the month

Waitlisted today

3.42 cGPA

3.72 L2

160 LSAT

Hey thanks for posting. Did you get an email? Or just check on the UWO student centre thing?