Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

Chances

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 coolhandluke89

coolhandluke89
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:10 AM

First post.  

Stats: 164 LSAT and around 3.6-3.7 with drops, though I've gotten exclusively A's the last 4 years (did an MA).  

I have an MA in philosophy and am on leave from a PhD in the same discipline.  I'm a former long-time Maritime resident as well and alluded to that in my personal statement.  I'm thinking I have a good shot, but I'm antsy and would like someone to quell the anxiety.  2015 was a rough year, so getting into law school carries a lot of weight.  

Thank you!  

#2 LawyerBryant

LawyerBryant
  • Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:39 AM

First post.

Stats: 164 LSAT and around 3.6-3.7 with drops, though I've gotten exclusively A's the last 4 years (did an MA).

I have an MA in philosophy and am on leave from a PhD in the same discipline. I'm a former long-time Maritime resident as well and alluded to that in my personal statement. I'm thinking I have a good shot, but I'm antsy and would like someone to quell the anxiety. 2015 was a rough year, so getting into law school carries a lot of weight.

Thank you!

would be surprised if you didn't get in

#3 coolhandluke89

coolhandluke89
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 02:49 PM

Got in.
  • realpseudonym likes this