concordeUA

Admission Officer never answer calls and email?

Should I call or email TRU law to check on my application status?

I have applied as both Regular Applicant and Special Consideration. I have a 3.0 GPA for my bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, a 3.8 GPA for my master's degree, and a 157 LSAT. I have seen someone on this forum that has similar stats as mine and got an offer couple weeks back.

Should I call or email TRU law to check on my application status?

I have applied as both Regular Applicant and Special Consideration. I have a 3.0 GPA for my bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, a 3.8 GPA for my master's degree, and a 157 LSAT. I have seen someone on this forum that has similar stats as mine and got an offer couple weeks back.

can you tell us what they say if you end up doing this 

Do you people even read the other threads?

There have been posts quoting admissions as saying that all applicants will know one way or the other by April 30. There's one week left in the admissions process, let it be.

Honestly, we will all know by April 30th so there is no need to speculate very much on our TRU apps. Within the next few weeks we will see

I called TRU earlier this week and sandy picked up and she was like everyone will know by April 30 if they are accepted, rejected or wait listed. 
  • Like 1

Do you people even read the other threads?

There have been posts quoting admissions as saying that all applicants will know one way or the other by April 30. There's one week left in the admissions process, let it be.

haha i feel you celli. i understand the guys anxiety though. I wishyou luck dude

edit;; looks like you're a 1L or something, nvm

Edited by flash21