Fjhussain

Waitlist 2016

100 posts in this topic

Waitlisted today as well. Because windsor doesn't consider the feb lsat I got wait listed with a 3.5 & 156

what did you score on the feb lsat/?

Anyone know of any acceptances off the wait list yet?

It looks like Windsor is still sending out acceptances to applicants, I wouldn't expect any waitlist acceptances until they've exhausted the applicant pool.

Accepted off the waitlist today! No email, but my uwindsor status changed to "Accepted Final"

So excited! 

Accepted off the Waitlist at some point during the past couple of days.  To all those still waiting, stay positive; never give up

My status on myUWindsor went from "Waitlist" to "Accepted Final." Does this mean I've been accepted? I never received an email! Just want to make sure before I celebrate!

Accepted off of waitlist! Was Waitlisted April 6th. Good luck everyone!!! 

Congrats!! :) Did you receive an email or a phone call, or was your status just updated on uWindsor?

I can't believe I am writing this but... 

I got accepted off the waitlist today ! was waitlisted on March 23rd and accepted sometime today :))) 

Congrats!! :) Did you receive an email or a phone call, or was your status just updated on uWindsor?

Thank you :D No email or phone call- my status was just updated on Uwindsor! 

Accepted off the waitlist today to the single program, really excited! 

Stats: 

LSAT 160

GPA 75.5

Waitlisted as of a couple minutes ago. So if everyone can do me a solid and start declining their offers, that'd be greeaaaaaat!

6 people like this

Waitlisted as of yesterday.

Uwindsor CGPA: 77.2%

LSAT: 150, 154

EC: Leadership on student club, board member at non-profit, part-time work experience, help run family business

LORs: Great professor and fellow board member

No special considerations with social justice oriented PS.

Was also accepted to Dual, but would prefer single JD.

Would also appreciate others declining their offers :P lol, GL to everyone.

Edited by Maysin
1 person likes this

Is there anyone else who hasn't had any updates at all? My account still says referred to admission committee

I spoke to Marry who said that the class is almost full and it is very unlikely that they will be selecting any more applicants off of the waitlist from here on :-( still hoping for the best nonetheless. 

I spoke to Marry who said that the class is almost full and it is very unlikely that they will be selecting any more applicants off of the waitlist from here on :-( still hoping for the best nonetheless. 

I don't believe that for a second. There is simply no way Windsor, in the beginning of May, is done with sending out offers. I imagine there will be huge movement after July 1st.