Fjhussain

Waitlist 2016

100 posts in this topic

March 10

Care to share stats? I hit the list around the same time

Me too! I was waitlisted Mar 7... makes me wonder how the process works, I guess it doesn't go in order 

How can people be admitted off the waitlist when some people are still 'referred to admissions committee'?

1 person likes this

How can people be admitted off the waitlist when some people are still 'referred to admissions committee'?

Because they're waiting for the waitlist to open up for those people.

Yet others have already been rejected?  The whole process is so convoluted!  

1 person likes this

My status on myUWindsor went from "Waitlist" to "Accepted Final." Does this mean I've been accepted? I never received an email! Just want to make sure before I celebrate!

My status on myUWindsor went from "Waitlist" to "Accepted Final." Does this mean I've been accepted? I never received an email! Just want to make sure before I celebrate!

Yes it does! Congratulations!!! 

When were you waitlisted?

Accepted off the waitlist today! No email, but my uwindsor status changed to "Accepted Final"

So excited! 

Accepted off the waitlist today! No email, but my uwindsor status changed to "Accepted Final"

So excited!

What were your stats Emily, if I can ask?

Edited by Beau
1 person likes this

Hey! So my stats aren't that impressive actually

GPA: 3.26

B2/L2: 3.5

LSAT: 153

I had good ECs, I think great LORS and a very social justice oriented personal statement. I hope I give hope to all other less than perfect candidates out there! 

Hey! So my stats aren't that impressive actually

GPA: 3.26

B2/L2: 3.5

LSAT: 153

I had good ECs, I think great LORS and a very social justice oriented personal statement. I hope I give hope to all other less than perfect candidates out there!

Thx for sharing! Congratulations on such an achievement!

So excited! 

Congrats girl!! So happy for you :)

For those who were waitlisted, the email we received said, "Updates to our admission process will be posted regularly on our website under,

Admission Updates at www.uwindsor.ca/law/prospective-law-students"

I cannot find this tab?  Has anybody else found the "Admissions Updates?"

Thx in advance!

Log into your uwindsor and click on the Academics link. It will offer a drop menu and than click on "Applications." It will show you the status of your application. So as of now it will say "Waitlist" but if you are accepted it will say "Accepted Final" or if you don't get in I believe it will say "Not Admissible." Hope that helps!

Log into your uwindsor and click on the Academics link. It will offer a drop menu and than click on "Applications." It will show you the status of your application. So as of now it will say "Waitlist" but if you are accepted it will say "Accepted Final" or if you don't get in I believe it will say "Not Admissible." Hope that helps!

Oh ok - I thought it was something separate of that. Thx for clearing that up!