ammml44

Entrance Scholarships

7 posts in this topic

Hey,

Just wondering what kind of entrance scholarships UNB has been offering this year. I was offered full tuition for first year :)

I'm aware of that, but I had  seen that on other school threads people had been sharing if they'd been offered any scholarships/ money with their acceptances and I was curious to see how UNB compared.

Hey,

Just wondering what kind of entrance scholarships UNB has been offering this year. I was offered full tuition for first year :)

Wow, that is amazing, congrats!

I didn't receive any entrance scholarship offer. I did apply to the "special scholarships", so fingers crossed!

Did they mail you about the entrance scholarship with your acceptance letter, or was that separate? And do you mind sharing what your stats are - just curious about scholarship/stats comparison.

I didn't receive any entrance scholarship offer. I did apply to the "special scholarships", so fingers crossed!

Did they mail you about the entrance scholarship with your acceptance letter, or was that separate? And do you mind sharing what your stats are - just curious about scholarship/stats comparison.

The scholarship offer came in the mail 1-2 weeks after the acceptance letter for me.

1 person likes this

Thanks! I got an email saying I'd been accepted into the program and then later that day an email with the scholarship information in it, followed by both letters arriving in the mail on the same day about a week later.  I have a fairly high LSAT for UNB so I think that is why I got the scholarship offer. 

Hope everyone gets good news about scholarships once they've sent more out and determined the special scholarships! 

1 person likes this

Thanks! I got an email saying I'd been accepted into the program and then later that day an email with the scholarship information in it, followed by both letters arriving in the mail on the same day about a week later.  I have a fairly high LSAT for UNB so I think that is why I got the scholarship offer. 

Hope everyone gets good news about scholarships once they've sent more out and determined the special scholarships! 

I received an email from Wanda yesterday saying that I have been selected for a $7 000 scholarship! Makes it much harder to say no, and definitely gives me something to think about!

Edited by newfie93