Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

Accepted 2016

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#276 yella123

yella123
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:27 PM

Hey Guys,

I am in the process of applying for a student line of credit to help w tuition  yet the bank has asked for a letter indicating that i have accepted my offer at windsor. I called Windsor and they said i can request for a "Certificate of enrollment" on UWindsor but the person was not helpful as she refused to tell me how i go about doing. Could someone please help me and list the steps!!!!!

#277 LADenning

LADenning
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:57 PM

Hey Guys,

I am in the process of applying for a student line of credit to help w tuition  yet the bank has asked for a letter indicating that i have accepted my offer at windsor. I called Windsor and they said i can request for a "Certificate of enrollment" on UWindsor but the person was not helpful as she refused to tell me how i go about doing. Could someone please help me and list the steps!!!!!

E-mail registrar@uwindsor.ca with your student # and provide your reasoning for a certificate of enrolment. The turnaround time is a couple of days as they manually have to prepare them. 

• whoknows likes this

#278 JDtime

JDtime
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 08:27 AM

Accepted off of the wait-list mid July for the Single JD (regular category)! Had been on the wait-list since early April. 

Stats:

Average: 80.6

LSAT: 157