celli660

Accepted 2016

Received an offer this morning. 79.345 index. Most likely declining. Good luck to you all!

Hey guys! There's a Facebook group up now for those who have accepted offers to Robson Hall. Search "Robson Hall Class of 2019" and send a request. Can't wait to meet you!

Hey guys! There's a Facebook group up now for those who have accepted offers to Robson Hall. Search "Robson Hall Class of 2019" and send a request. Can't wait to meet you!

Mind posting a link? I can't seem to find the page.

Edited by seanconnery204

Hey guys. The group is actually set so that anyone can view it and see its members, but joining it requires approval by admins. Not sure why it's not showin up! Feel free to add me on Facebook and I'll add you to the group happily. My name is Mira Bokhaut. My prof pic is in front of Robson hall (of course)

I was accepted Feb 3 but only created a profile recently.

4.017/4.5 (confirmed)

Index: 84.6 (to the best of my understanding)

In response to scholarships. The school has a good bursary program that you apply to in October and receive the money in December. Your must have applied for loans to apply. apply for the loans even if you do not think you will get any so you can apply for the bursary. I have hear that you often get 1500-6000 but there is no real stats on the bursary amounts. It's based on need not grades and you have to summit expenses and income when applying.

Recieved an offer this afternoon via email. I applied under individual consideration. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

• Like 1

Received my offer yesterday afternoon. I also applied under the IC category, and look forward to meeting all of you. 

• Like 1

Accepted to U of M but will be declining to go to UVIC. Good luck to all the others who are still waiting and congrats to those who got in. 

Hi.  What's up everybody?

I received my letter of admission from the law school website after being notified through email.  This was a long time ago.

I am wondering if anyone has received anything through the mail at all?  I did not receive a letter of admission through the mail.  The only thing I received in the mail was a brochure describing the law school.  Has anyone received their letter of admission through the mail?  Or is it all being done through email and the website these days?