ubcugrad

Accepted 2016

230 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone! I just received an email letter letting me know I've been accepted. All documents were submitted by October 23rd, 2015. 

Stats for those interested:

GPA: 81.5% (Best 3)

LSAT: 168 (96th Percentile)

I've already been accepted to UVic, but it's very exciting to have options! Good luck to all those still waiting!

2 people like this

Hi Everyone! I just received an email letter letting me know I've been accepted. All documents were submitted by October 23rd, 2015.

Stats for those interested:

GPA: 81.5% (Best 3)

LSAT: 168 (96th Percentile)

I've already been accepted to UVic, but it's very exciting to have options! Good luck to all those still waiting!

Congratulations ☺

I too received an offer.

Stats:

GPA: 3.36

LSAT: 163

Letter of Reference from a lawyer coworker and two decent academic LOR

$500 Deposit and only have until December 23rd to decide...

1 person likes this

I too received an offer.

Stats:

Damn they want a really quick decision don't they?

I too received an offer.

Stats:

Curious to hear how your ECs were. I have similarish stats. 163 LSAT score and 3.4 CGPA with it being 3.5ish in top 3

Has anyone else received an acceptance?  Anyone know when more might be sent out (looking at the accepted 2015 thread it seems like a bunch came out middle/end of January)?

Have any of you received confirmation that your application was received? Sent mine at the end of November and was told I would be getting a letter but I still haven't heard anything

Have any of you received confirmation that your application was received? Sent mine at the end of November and was told I would be getting a letter but I still haven't heard anything

After I sent in my initial application through ApplyBc (I think that's what it's called), it was processed by TRU then they sent confirmation stating what was stilll missing (transcripts, letters of reference, etc...). I think that's the last correspondence they initiate until they accept or decline you. I emailed a couple times just to confirm that they had received specific items. 

As for you not getting the initial letter, you may want to look in to that.

Has anyone else received an acceptance?  Anyone know when more might be sent out (looking at the accepted 2015 thread it seems like a bunch came out middle/end of January)?

Looks like the first acceptances for 2015 weren't reported on this forum until the third week of January. If this thread is representative of all applicants for TRU, it would seem that they're ahead of the game this year by a little bit.

After I sent in my initial application through ApplyBc (I think that's what it's called), it was processed by TRU then they sent confirmation stating what was stilll missing (transcripts, letters of reference, etc...). I think that's the last correspondence they initiate until they accept or decline you. I emailed a couple times just to confirm that they had received specific items. 

As for you not getting the initial letter, you may want to look in to that.?

Hmm okay. The only email I got was from ApplyBC saying my application was completed with my Student #. I'll look into it, thanks for the help @FunnyLawName

I'm writing the February LSAT - rewrite from 2014. SUPER nervous but really want to get in - the wait is terrible!

I'm writing the February LSAT - rewrite from 2014. SUPER nervous but really want to get in - the wait is terrible!

Hey @dmcc-- were you waitlisted last year???

Hey @dmcc-- were you waitlisted last year???

no, I just wasn't finished my other degree yet. Just graduated in December - wanted to finish it before going into law school. You?

Mind sharing your stats??

Sure thing!

LSAT: 159

OLSAS cGPA: 3.52

L2: 3.8

Out of province. Strong LoR. 

1 person likes this

Just received an email acceptance letter! :) have up until February 23rd to decide and give the deposit.

Congrats ! Would you mind letting us know when you applied?