Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

Accepted 2016

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#101 mchalifax

mchalifax
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:23 PM

Hi all - if it's any comfort to those still waiting, I know of a few people, myself included, who are waitlisted at Dal and will be giving up their spots at UNB if they are accepted. I for one am #2 on the Waitlist at Dal but have paid a deposit at UNB. Don't lose hope! 

#102 Thismay

Thismay
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:20 AM

Is it still possible to receive am acceptance this close to the start of fall ? My current application status is still "not reviewed". I was late on my application (mid February) but would that have an effect on the outcome of my acceptance?
Thank you

#103 Imanshar

Imanshar
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:02 AM

Is it still possible to receive am acceptance this close to the start of fall ? My current application status is still "not reviewed". I was late on my application (mid February) but would that have an effect on the outcome of my acceptance?
Thank you

I am pretty sure that it doesn't matter when you applied. Also some applicants including me received an Email about being considered for the waitlist, so there will be more acceptance offers to come.

#104 East

East
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 04:33 AM

Thank you

When I started in 2013 we had students who were admitted the week before orientation, and the following year had a student admitted during the orientation week. UNB's rolling acceptance cuts both ways, applicants can get in really early and really late. It's not over until the first classes are held, really.

#105 pateyhfx

pateyhfx
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNS

Posted 18 July 2016 - 10:27 AM

Accepted :D 

#106 BirdLawAttorney

BirdLawAttorney
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPEI

Posted 08 August 2016 - 09:41 AM

Probably a bit rude to ask but does anyone on here from PEI plan on withdrawing to attend Dal or another school?

Sorry if this question is brash but if you are looking elsewhere that would really help me.

#107 Nikki14

Nikki14
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:31 AM

Accepted today off the waitlist :)

#108 Eldamada

Eldamada
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:49 AM

Accepted off the waitlist!!

#109 Findingsally

Findingsally
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:29 PM

Accepted today off the waitlist :)

Accepted off the waitlist!!

Nice! What are your stats?

#110 Eldamada

Eldamada
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:28 PM

LSAT 153, CGPA 3.75, lots of extra curriculars/volunteer work and loads of international internships and work experience.