Milo12345

Accepted 2016

110 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if the class is full because they only have 92 seats and a lot of acceptances have already gone out based on the posts on this site.

If it's any comfort at all, don't forget that a lot of applicants have applied to multiple schools. So even though some students are accepted at UNB (and have paid their deposit), upon being accepted elsewhere, they give up their seat at UNB Law. I know of some students currently at Ludlow who were accepted in June/July, so hang in there!! 

1 person likes this

If it's any comfort at all, don't forget that a lot of applicants have applied to multiple schools. So even though some students are accepted at UNB (and have paid their deposit), upon being accepted elsewhere, they give up their seat at UNB Law. I know of some students currently at Ludlow who were accepted in June/July, so hang in there!! 

thank you, I really appreciate it.

The admissions officer is out of the office until the 16th of May.  No decisions will be sent out until she returns so I guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

The admissions officer is out of the office until the 16th of May.  No decisions will be sent out until she returns so I guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

I was accepted this morning! Hope you hear back soon.

I also received an acceptance this morning!

3.3, 3.6, 163. No maritime connection. Wrote in June 2015, and had my application filled out ASAP.

Will be declining in favour of UofC. Good luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully one of you gets this seat!

Edited by Radche

Accepted this morning as well! 3.6 L2 and 163 LSAT.

I also received an acceptance this morning!

3.3, 3.6, 163. No maritime connection. Wrote in June 2015, and had my application filled out ASAP.

Will be declining in favour of UofC. Good luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully one of you gets this seat!

Did you receive an email or did they just update your status online?

Did you receive an email or did they just update your status online?

I received an email, and then when I checked online my status had changed. The email said I would receive a letter in the mail also.

Hi everyone!

Longtime lurker and I am finally posting. Accepted on Tuesday by email from Wanda. (First acceptance!)

151/152 LSAT

4.0 cgpa on the UNB scale

Not much volunteering or ECs but great work history and I feel like my personal statement was very well done.

Ontario resident w/ family ties to NB.

Was accepted to UNB in February w/ 4.1/4.3 GPA, 150 LSAT. Applied with two reference letters and plenty of work experience (Dept. of Justice, Research Assistant, Teaching Assistant).

I received a text from my friend this morning (who is not a member of this page) who was just accepted. Their stats are 3.7/4.0 GPA and 158 LSAT. It's worth mentioning that we are both Nova Scotia residents. 

Edited by CrimMajor
1 person likes this

LONG time lurker here.

Accepted this morning via email! Will likely be accepting, have until June 28th.

GPA w/ drops: 3.71/4.3

LSAT: 158

MA

No Atlantic connection.

2 people like this

Got accepted this morning as well! Had my interview for Dal an hour later so waiting on that first before accepting UNB. 

GPA ~3.6

LSAT: 159

No connection

Got accepted this morning as well! Had my interview for Dal an hour later so waiting on that first before accepting UNB.

GPA ~3.6

No connection

is that your GPA with drops?

GPA ~3.6

No connection

is that your GPA with drops?