Milo12345

Accepted 2016

110 posts in this topic

I got accepted today however, I want to think on my options/wait for other acceptances to come in before choosing a school.  Did you guys reply immediately?  Also, when do you hear about possible entrance scholarships?

Edited by LestatdeLioncourt

I got accepted today however, I want to think on my options/wait for other acceptances to come in before choosing a school.  Did you guys reply immediately?  Also, when do you hear about possible entrance scholarships?

I haven't given a response yet.  I believe most people hold off in deciding to crunch numbers, look into different cities, wait on scholarships offers, etc.

I am unsure about scholarships but perhaps email Wanda? She has been great in getting back to my emails. 

I haven't given a response yet.  I believe most people hold off in deciding to crunch numbers, look into different cities, wait on scholarships offers, etc.

I am unsure about scholarships but perhaps email Wanda? She has been great in getting back to my emails. 

Thanks for the advice, I just wasn't sure what the protocol was for acceptance emails.  Whether I should send a "thank you very much for the offer" email or just wait till I make my final decision.

Thanks for the advice, I just wasn't sure what the protocol was for acceptance emails.  Whether I should send a "thank you very much for the offer" email or just wait till I make my final decision.

Often they'll give a date that you need to respond by and then you can get in the game of paying deposits waiting for your #1 to come through!  Still probably nice to respond by saying "thanks" - no need to send a deposit until the date indicated however

BTW - Wanda & Stacey are great and do respond

1 person likes this

Just wondering your stats if you felt like sharing?

in today :) does anyone know when the deadline to accept the offer is?

My email didn't say, I'm thinking the official letter that comes in a few days will tell us.

Longtime lurker here. Applying from the United States.

How long does it take before your app is reviewed? I've been at "Not Reviewed" for about a month. 

How long does it take before your app is reviewed? I've been at "Not Reviewed" for about a month. 

Your app status will basically stay as 'not reviewed' until a decision has been made on your file. 

I applied Nov 11 and was accepted Nov 18. However, it went straight from not reviewed to accepted.

Good luck!

Yeah I emailed the admissions office and they confirmed that the "not reviewed" status is the default until a decision has been made.

Ahh, thanks guys. For law schools here, you get an update anytime an adcomm even thinks about your application, so I guess I'm a bit spoiled.

Apparently from past threads some people are not reviewed up until the very end, even with October applications. That's gotta be frustrating!

Edited by PubliusJ

Received an acceptence email today! 

(GPA is in OLSAS standards, on a 4.0 scale, I am not sure how UNB calculated my GPA)

cGPA: 3.4

Best 90: 3.63 (including semester abroad marks, which were evaluated by WES)

LSAT: 159

Weak UNB connection

I submitted my application on December 3, and my status read "not reviewed" until changing to "Accepted to Program" today..

Hope this helps, and good luck to all UNB hopefuls! 

2 people like this

Received an acceptence email today! 

(GPA is in OLSAS standards, on a 4.0 scale, I am not sure how UNB calculated my GPA)

cGPA: 3.4

Best 90: 3.63 (including semester abroad marks, which were evaluated by WES)

LSAT: 159

Weak UNB connection

I submitted my application on December 3, and my status read "not reviewed" until changing to "Accepted to Program" today..

Hope this helps, and good luck to all UNB hopefuls! 

Congrats HP! These are practically my exact stats... I applied in September so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I hear soon!

Edited by jaberry

Congrats HP! These are practically my exact stats... I applied in September so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I hear soon!

Thanks jaberry, I am really excited!

Best of luck, and hopefully you hear back soon (: