Thatguy

Ask a current student...

4 hours ago, Igni said:

Many students do finish their degrees, though it doesn't make much of a difference whether you do so or not since undergrad is undergrad and not an indicator of law school performance. Average age is often stated to be 25-26, but most people fall within the 21-24 age range for 1Ls due to mature students increasing that number.

Will an undergrad influence what opportunities are open to me though? Like what summer jobs I could get and such. 

14 hours ago, IJustWannaGraduate said:

Will an undergrad influence what opportunities are open to me though? Like what summer jobs I could get and such. 

No

4 hours ago, IJustWannaGraduate said:

If I ever have trouble during first year, what resources do I have? If I need help for a paper, for example. 

Profs office hours. 2Ls and 3Ls were always helpful when I was there. The librarians are excellent, also.

7 hours ago, Jethro said:

Profs office hours. 2Ls and 3Ls were always helpful when I was there. The librarians are excellent, also.

Don't forget the janitorial and maintenance staff. They're quick with helpful tips. 

Do you have to provide reference letters if you are an Index Score applicant? 

The website says:

"Three letters of reference are required for all applicants in the Individual Consideration and Canadian Indigenous Categories. The Transfer Category requires two (2) recommendation letters."

This policy has not been changed right?

10 hours ago, CrimNation said:

Do you have to provide reference letters if you are an Index Score applicant? 

The website says:

"Three letters of reference are required for all applicants in the Individual Consideration and Canadian Indigenous Categories. The Transfer Category requires two (2) recommendation letters."

This policy has not been changed right?

Correct. Index applicants don't need letters or a personal statement. 

• Thanks 1