UNBwaiting

Waitlist - 2015

19 posts in this topic

Hi "Yet to Be reviewed" folks - I thought we might give ourselves an idea of who is still waiting thereby creating our own "waitlist".

Gives me something to do while I'm waiting for UNB.... :drinkers:

I'm  160,  3.4 (wdrops)

next - thanks

I'm 3.6 with drops and a 154. Decent extracurriculars and a strong connection to New Brunswick. I've been waiting on UNB since October. 

3.58 with drops, 160 lsat, strong PS and ECs in my opinion, discretionary/diversity applicant.

Regular applicant, 3.5 with drops, 157 lsat, strong ECs and resume (in my opinion), no connection to NB. Really hoping for the best but expecting the worst at this point.

My status changed to "Not Accepted" last night. Haven't received an email or anything. Too bad. :(

So I guess I should be happy(?) with a "still not reviewed"?????............

So I guess I should be happy(?) with a "still not reviewed"?????............

Looks like someone else just got in this morning, so I think they're just doing it case by case. Hope it goes well for you!

My status changed to "Not Accepted" last night. Haven't received an email or anything. Too bad. :(

Did you get acceptance elsewhere? UNB is my last hope for this cycle, at this point I'd like to know one way or another so I can have a Plan B for the next year if needed.

Did you get acceptance elsewhere? UNB is my last hope for this cycle, at this point I'd like to know one way or another so I can have a Plan B for the next year if needed.

I've been accepted in the US for a US/Canadian dual, which I have provisionally accepted, waitlisted at an Ontario school, and I am waiting on one more. 

mind sharing your stats ?

PLEASE - just put me out of my misery....................

(they must have a wait list by now???)

My status changed sometime between last night and now. It says "Not Accepted - 06/19/2015" :( Haven't received any email and was never contacted about the wait list.

Good luck everyone!

Hey guys, I am excited as I was just advised I am number 2 on the Atlantic wait list. I am curious though would that mean I likely to get in according to past trends?

Hey guys, I am excited as I was just advised I am number 2 on the Atlantic wait list. I am curious though would that mean I likely to get in according to past trends?

That's great! - email or phone call?

I got an e-mail yesterday offering me a spot on the non-Atlantic waitlist. The admissions team is getting in touch with applicants and confirming whether they're still interested in a spot at UNB. I had until July 13th to reply, and they'll determine individual rankings once they know how many people still want to enroll. Keep checking your inbox, fellow Not Reviewed people. They were pretty strict about the July 13th deadline in the e-mail I got. 

Just got in off the waitlist! Goodluck to all candidates, still doesn't feel real.

1 person likes this

Just got in off the waitlist! Goodluck to all candidates, still doesn't feel real.

Hi fellow Charlie fan, not sure if you'll ever see this but I am #4 on the PEI wait list and I was wondering what your position was so i could know how hopeful i should be. thank you