Lawstudents.ca is Canada's largest and most comprehensive law school, legal education, and legal practice discussion forum.

To participate in discussions, you will need to register an account. If you already have an account, make sure you sign in.

Photo

Any acceptance from the discretionary category

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 newlawcraze

newlawcraze
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:15 PM

Has anyone from the discretionary category been accepted/wait-listed/rejected yet? I am also curious to find out if UNB has rejected anyone yet. If not it is probably a bad sign for people like me whose status says not reviewed. 

• talullahxo likes this

#2 ilovetacos

ilovetacos
  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationManitoba

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:10 PM

Has anyone from the discretionary category been accepted/wait-listed/rejected yet? I am also curious to find out if UNB has rejected anyone yet. If not it is probably a bad sign for people like me whose status says not reviewed. 

I was accepted in the discretionary category a few weeks back and declined the offer last week. 

#3 juniper

juniper
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:11 PM

I was accepted in the discretionary category a few weeks back and declined the offer last week. 

do you mind sharing your application stats?

#4 flash21

flash21
  • Members
  • 216 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:17 PM

do you mind sharing your application stats?

check this thread 

http://lawstudents.c...ge-after-drops/

• juniper likes this

#5 juniper

juniper
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:58 PM

much appreciated.

#6 nightcrawlerjay

nightcrawlerjay
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:48 PM

I was just accepted from the discretionary category with an LSAT of 173, and a GPA of 3.15, if this helps.

#7 newlawcraze

newlawcraze
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:30 AM

I was just accepted from the discretionary category with an LSAT of 173, and a GPA of 3.15, if this helps.

I am currently a 1L. I was accepted from the regular category in a different law school. Hope you have an amazing law school experience.