Sign in to follow this  
RoseRed

Summer Job on Oil Rig?

A while back on this board someone posted about the possibility of working on an oil rig in Alberta olver the summer. There was someone who worked on one and had information, but I can't find the post now.

Does anyone have a link for that post, or know who it was that had worked on one? Or does anyone have any info about working on an oil rig over the summer?

Hey Gracchi- that was probably me you were talking about. The thread title was "how is everyone paying for law school". I'd be happy to help out- if any specific questions, pleases ask. If you want, give me your email address, and I can give you some info. Also, if anyone asked for info and I never gave it to you, send me an address and I'll get something to you right away.

I worked this winter on Oil Rigs as an environmental consultant. It pays better, and you don't have to roughneck. My company is looking for 3-5 new consultants. If you have a science degree, or related arts degree, I will be able to hook you up.

Sean

Edited to add:

Golden, what company do you work for, and what position are you?

Edited by: SeantheScientician at: 4/11/05 1:44 am

Sean- private message me and I will be happy to tell you- position wise, I am a roughneck right now. With luck I'll be motorman by may when I start again. But you should PM me before I tell you the company.