Hi guys! I don't know how to feel about my Offer from Windsor for DUAL JD with an expiry of July 11. I got the good news yesterday, but I am extremely confused! My original ranking on the waitlist with uOttawa is 51 and given the recent movement, I have probably moved up in my ranking. I am confused as to what I should do - wait for uOttawa or accept Windsor dual offer? I hate being in this position. If I get into Ottawa I can move last minute no problem! At the same time, I don't want to gamble away my offer with Windsor....what to do!